The Strategic Agent is a coaching, training, consulting, and speaking company that specializes in providing real estate professionals an improved skillset and mindset so they can accomplish their goals.
Led by founder Jo Mangum, companies and agents work with her when they are:
- Feel struck in a rut and need a new perspective
- Feed up with overpriced listings
- Striving for more closed transactions
- Frustrated with their listing presentation
- Committed to coaching agents up
- Finally tired of prospecting methods that don’t provide results
Jo provides listing, pricing, negotiating, prospecting training, one-on-one/group coaching to agents, sales coaching training to managers, & speaking on a variety of topics.
She is hired by agents, companies, and schools. Clients experience success and rave about her work because the approach is very different than what you usually find.
- Jo has participated in several research projects aimed specifically at understanding agents. These projects include: “The Personality Traits of a Successful Real Estate Agent” (graduate school thesis), “The Great Listing Presentation Project”, & “Trait Tracking: A Comparison of Successful Traits”.
- There are many people who take a weekend course and call themselves a coach. Jo is certified by the International Coaching Federation and is Board Certified, which means the highest quality guidance and oversight by a regulatory body
- She has been a top real estate sales producer and models the behavior coached
- Jo uses a structured approach that includes a step-by-step framework that is simple to implement in each training class
- She is a subject matter expert in pricing presentations, listing presentations, building a sphere of influence, and negotiating real estate contracts
- Real estate professionals are Jo’s passion
- Jo will not bring you to a classroom and subject you to content that does not have a direct benefit to your business
- Don’t call her for coaching unless you want to change
CRS, GRI, PCC, SPS, SLS
Board Certified Coach